Are you connected with the Unmountable Boot Volume errors, which prevents you from logging in to Windows 10? Here are four proven methods to fix this.
Fixed Unmountable Boot Volume Error In Windows 10
In this article, you can know about unmountable boot volume here are the details below;
Fix 1: Run Start-up Repair Work
1. Boot your PC from a Window’s 10 CD or a USB drive (download the Windows 10 disc image from Microsoft’s main website if you do not have a Windows 10 media source).
2. Choose the Repair work your computer alternative situated at the bottom left corner of the screen.
3. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Automatic Repair work.
4. Click Next and choose the OS you wish to fix.
Fix 2: Do Nothing
Yes, you read it right. If you’re unintentionally hit with the Unmountable Boot Volume mistake, not doing anything about it should be your first choice.
When your PC restarts and starts automatic repair, you will get a black screen with the mouse cursor. In about 15 to 20 minutes after that, you’ll be redirected to the Windows login screen.
If this does not help, continue to Choice # 2.
Required a simple method to repair Windows issues like this from another location? FixMe.IT is the world’s # 1 rated remote assistance app that permits you to connect to any remote PC in 3 easy steps. Click here to see how it works.
Fix 3: Reinstall Window’s 10
If none of the previous options helsp, boot from your healing media source and proceed to reinstall the OS.
Did you discover this post useful? See more Windows suggestions & tricks on our blog site and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to get all the most recent updates as they take place.
Fix 4: Repair Master Boot Record
1. Boot your PC from a healing media source (see Alternative 2 > Action 1 if you do not have one).
2. Select the Repair your computer alternative situated at the bottom left corner of the screen.
3. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced alternatives > Command Trigger.
4. In the commands prompt, type bootrec/ fixboot and struck Enter.
You can also check over other articles like: