Best Restaurant Audit Software will be discussed in this article. What’s better than an overview of one piece of restaurant audit software? An overview of 10 of the best restaurant audit softwares. It doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue, but today we’re going to look at exactly that – 10 different vendors, and 10 different apps that as an operator in the food and beverage industry you’d be wise to use.
Odds are if you’re on this page, you’ve got some of the very basics down. You perform audits or inspections in your day-to-day operations but are looking to digitize the process for either speed, accuracy, efficiency – or all three.
Top 8 Best Restaurant Audit Software In 2024
In this article, you can know about Restaurant Audit Software here are the details below;
We’re going to take a closer look at the specifics of some different tools out there to help manage those audits so that you can have an easier time finding the right solution for your business.
We hope that by the end of this post, you’ll have answered a few of those questions you came here with, and find yourself in a position to take action on finding the best restaurant audit software.
What Should I Look For In The Best Restaurant Audit Software For F&B Businesses?
Speaking of questions, this is almost definitely one of the most common ones we see.
It’s never the favorite answer, but without knowing the unique needs of your operation there isn’t a single platform that is indisputably the best.
Each of the 10 options you’ll find on this list is here because they provide value to their customers. Some of them are restaurant and hospitality-specific; others are applicable across a variety of industries.
Because of that variability, we hope that we can provide some consistent analysis across a few key areas that should make it easier to compare apples to apples.
Here are just a few of the things to consider when looking at restaurant auditing software:
It makes the world go ‘round, and when it comes to restaurant audit apps online, you’ll find you’re going to have to pay.
This isn’t strictly the case, as we’ll look at some options that have free trials or tiers available, but something to keep in mind.
Complexity in Compliance: How does this tool help you manage the complexity of handling compliance across your organization?
Customization Needs: These days everyone is used to personalized apps and programs on their phones and computers. As far as shortlisting reliable restaurant auditing software is concerned, keep an eye out for the program’s flexibility and adaptability.
Integration with Existing Systems: Depending on your shop you probably have a good number of tools or systems already. For some operators it will be crucial that these systems can speak to each other, creating synergies and increasing their value.
User-Friendly Interface: Don’t be the person who gets sweet-talked into buying some overly elaborate program, only for your team to never use it because it’s ugly and slow.
Real-time Reporting and Analysis: While it’s awesome that you’re going to digitally capture data related to your audit process, it’s even better that you can analyze the results and see reporting dashboards in real-time.
As mentioned, these are just a few things to consider at the onset of your evaluation process.
As you learn more about these options, you’ll inevitably come up with more questions to help guide you along the way.
10 Best Restaurant Audit Software For the F&B Businesses In 2024
Let’s take a quick look at some of the best restaurant audit apps that you can potentiall use to your business’s advantage.
1. Xenia – Overall No. 1 Best & Free Restaurant Audit Software
Restaurant inspections, regulatory compliance, commercial food and beverage facilities – no matter your needs, Xenia has you covered.
Our top pick for best restaurant audit software helps standardize processes and inspections and provides you with the peace of mind that you won’t be missing any critical steps along the way.
Available on both Android and Apple products, you can equip your entire team with this digital audit tool so whether they’re performing ISO audits or HACCP checks, everyone is on the same page.
With three plans available, there is an option for businesses of all sizes to move their auditing process to the digital world.
You can use one of their countless free, pre-built templates, or use the incredibly powerful template builder to create new procedures from scratch.
Let’s take a closer look at what makes this app worthy of our top spot:
- Tasks: Create, assign, and track tasks (or work orders) in seconds. One-offs, regularly recurring assignments and everything in between can be quickly and easily managed in the app.
- Real-Time Updates & Collaboration: Start an inspection on your computer and finish on your phone. Collaborate with your team to tackle audits together without worrying you’re overwriting any of their important data – this is a lifesaver for large or complex teams!
- Preventive Maintenance: For operators who maintain their assets (fridges, freezers, fryers) you must keep a detailed record of the work you did and when. Even if you outsource this, it’s a great way of keeping tabs on your contractors.
- Inspections: The center of any restaurant audit software, Xenia’s robust inspection platform helps you maximize safety, enhance quality assurance, and keep your well-oiled machine running smoothly. Attach photos with the click of a button and automate follow-up tasks and notifications – performing inspections has never been this easy.
- Corrective Actions: Essential to the workflow of your internal audit system is the series of corrective actions that result from your inspections. With Xenia, you can use Smart Logic to automatically create corrective actions depending on the answer provided during an audit. Easily manage all of your corrective actions from a simple dashboard and feel confident that there are no loose ends.
- Reporting: Now that you’ve captured all of this information, you have to analyze it. Thankfully, Xenia comes equipped with a handful of reporting dashboards right off the shelf, and if you have even more specific needs, their team can configure just about any type of dashboard or report you’d need. Also check Best Tools To Analyse Website Traffic
- Free Forever: Free 5 users with access to task & work orders, parent assets, internal chats, template builder etc.
- Starter: $99 / month for 15 users and comes with a work calendar view, work and template reports, sub assets and sub-locations.
- Premium: $199 / month for 15 users and offers limitless access to all the core features.
- Custom: Need something tailored to your organization?
Nimonik is an integrated solution with regulatory and compliance content that helps you stay aligned with industry best practices.
What’s really cool about this tool is the database of various EHS and quality & safety guidelines – with over 90 countries included you’re likely to find what you’re looking for.
They have a 20-day trial available so make sure you try before you buy!
- Audit Templates
- Schedule audits
- Create audits based on your compliance obligations
- Conduct audits and collect evidence
- Create reports
- Issue corrective actions and effectiveness assessments
- Audit module (starts at $300 per year)
- Newsletter module (starts at $500 per year)
- Library access (starts at $500 per year)
- Registers of applicable documents (starts at $800 per year)
- Registers of applicable obligations/requirements (starts at $800 per year)
- Custom fields to link risk rankings, controls and documents to applicable documents and obligations (starts at $500 per year)
- Action and task management to assign compliance tasks (starts at $500 per year)
AuditKind is a proper health and safety management platform. Its flexible interface offers an enjoyable experience for a variety of users, and it comes equipped with tools for every situation.
End-to-end processes, incident management, and more are easily completed with AuditKind.
- Convert existing checklists into work orders
- Add and build new audits as needed
- Data fields and question types support
- Pre-built audit templates to choose from
- Real time reporting and analytics
- Not publicly available.
AudiSoft is a powerful solution for managing planning, workflow execution, and the tracking of action plans within a variety of frameworks. Also check PeopleTools ATT
Widely adopted across various organizations in Latin America due to its swift implementation, this software facilitates risk assessment, integrates RPA (Robotic Process Automation), and significantly reduces report generation time.
- Annual risk related internal audit plan available
- Work plan management
- Design and execute workflows as you go by
- Findings and follow-ups with team members for due diligence
- Supervision and control
- Time control module
- Not publicly available.
AuditBrain is a robust cloud platform designed to streamline and optimize every facet of the internal audit process, aligning with The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
Well suited to handle internal audits, risk assessment, and controls, AuditBrain Internal (as opposed to its sister software, AuditBrain External) can adapt seamlessly to compliance audits, quality management audits, and operational audits, as well as monitoring action plans and requirements.
- Risk evaluation and analysis
- Prioritization matrix
- Annual Audit Plan
- Personnel assignment
- Time report
- Custom templates
- Not publicly available.
CMX1 is a robust Quality Management System (QMS) platform designed to help companies get insights into their supply chains.
This comprehensive platform boasts a bunch of big logos but pricing is not easy to find, leaving us with a sneaking suspicion that it comes with a hefty price tag.
- Internal audits
- Desk audits
- Standards & regulatory compliance
- Corrective action & remediation
- Document management
- Reporting & insights
- Not publicly available.
7. Food Safety Audit
This one goes out to our Turkish fans – this platform offers bilingual functionality in both Turkish and English, catering to the needs of international companies or those requiring bilingual reports.
Professional auditors, audit companies, and internal audit teams can find ease of use and comfort in both languages. It’s a simple tool really, with the standard
- Less time for report, more time on site for auditing
- Plan, conduct and follow audit in one place on every device
- Data is safe and retrieval
- Realtime information for everyone on the Audit process
- Simple, easy and useful
CYS Group’s aptly named software provides real-time dashboards and insights into your audit data.
Continuous safety monitoring and progress updates are done behind the scenes, and they offer a convenient way to compare historical data for an opportunity to find areas of improvement.
- Push notifications
- Questionnaire builder
- Personalized insights
- Calculation modules
- $198/month for one project and one administrator.
Folks, it’s been another great run through 8 of the best restaurant checklist apps available for your business in 2024.
We hope that you have enough information to take some serious next steps in your journey to acquire an operational tool that can help tighten the ship and make 2024 your best year in business.