This post will explain Okr software. OKRs are used by organizations the planet over to drive strategic instructions and focus efforts towards attaining business objectives. OKR software is created to assist you with the process of setting and tracking OKRs at the organizational, group, and individual levels. Adoption of the OKR structure and the software usually arrives hand in hand.
Top 10 Best OKR Software You Can Use In 2022
In this article, you can know about Okr software here are the details below;
To save you time, & help you make the top choice for your requirements, we’ve assembled a list of our top OKR software tools.
OKRs Software Comparison Criteria
What are we looking for when selecting an OKR platform to review? Here’s a summary of my assessment requirements:
User Interface (UI): Can you prepare and set objectives utilizing a range of visualizations, like Gantt and Kanban charts, spreadsheets, and OKR goals progress reports and analysis drill-downs. Functionality: Is onboarding new users leisurely? Does the company deliver good tech support, user assistance, tutorials, and training? Exists an online community/forum around the product?
Integrations: Is it easy to get in touch with other instruments, such as performance management software, skill management software, or worker management systems? Any pre-built integrations? Can you import goals and goals developed in other software? Worth for $: How suitable is the cost for the functions, abilities, and use case? Is prices clear, transparent, and flexible?
OKR Solution: Key Features
Here are a few of the essential features and functionality I try to find when selecting OKR software for this list.
- Feedback & evaluation tools: Is it easy for group leads to speak with personnel and examine worker performance? Does it help with peer-to-peer communication and motivation with constant feedback cycles? Is high performance gamified and otherwise made more available?
- Goal Maps: Does the tool make it easy to see the higher goals and how key results connect into them? Does the tool do well to line up specific obligations with greater business goals? Is it easy to track development of both group OKRs and individual objectives?
- Worker Voice: Are there features for worker studies, remarks, and insights? Does the tool raise these voices in a meaningful way?
- Reporting and Insights: Does the tool track goals with real-time reports and insights that can be quickly visualized, shared, and analyzed? Are reports to track OKRs adjustable? Exist ready-to-use design templates available?
Individuals Managing People is reader supported. We might make a grant when you relate through links on our site– find out more about how we aim to remain transparent.
Introductions Of The Top 10 OKR Tools
Here’s a short software comparison of each of the OKR tools that are included on this top 10 list.
– freemium version
– 30 days totally free prepare for paid plans
– From $7/user/month.
1. Profit.co – Best user-friendly user interface and UX.
Profit.co has a robust dashboard with functions for tracking metrics and OKRs, along with job progress. Profit.co is an OKR software for implementing plans using an OKR centric technique. Profit.co also has strategy tracking, job management, staff member engagement, and staff member advancement. Users can take their 1-5 year tactical initiatives and utilize OKRs to break them down in a prioritized list that you carry out by quarter over quarter. Also check Subject line tester
Profit.co allows you to repeat faster using the Plan Execute Engage-Learn cycle every quarter. Users can prepare OKRs at the beginning of the quarter, promote high levels of worker engagement using collective functions, and utilize a highly structured reflect and reset procedure. Given that Profit.co is quickly customizable, you can begin with OKRs easily and add on other modules as you grow.
Profit.co incorporates with Slack, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Salesforce, HubSpot and numerous other popular company applications. On top of this, you can establish your custom integrations utilizing the Profit Integration Engine.
Profit.co includes a complimentary plan for as much as 5 users and routine rates is simply $7 per user per month.
– Offers step by step guides and templates.
– Facilitates 1 on 1 and departmental evaluation conferences.
– Includes OKR training and accreditation.
– Only supports 15 languages.
– Feature choices might be overwhelming.
– Only has 30 combinations, although they have a long list in their roadmap.
– Upon demand.
– From $5-11/ user/month based upon number of staff members and contract term.
2. Inspire – Best OKRs software for training and assistance.
Inspire Software partnered with Paul Niven, very popular author, global expert, and founder of OKRsTraining.com, to combine “finest of breed” training and support for OKRs. Expert assistance is ingrained throughout the platform making the OKR finding out curve simple for all workers and HR managers.
The platform incorporates goals and OKRs with constant efficiency management, complete recognition and feedback abilities, finding out, and management development to line up and focus leaders, managers, & frontline workers.
You can perform goal-driven 1:1 discussions that attend to genuine needs in real time, utilizing integrated collaboration, feedback, and recognition features so your groups prepare and stay concentrated on what’s crucial and after that commemorate their success all in one location.
Functions consist of OKR advancement, benchmarking and tracking information, SMART goal-setting, goal-focused conversations and execution, along with timelines and suggestions, and vertical and horizontal goal positioning. They likewise provide a complimentary software orientation or “assisted trial,” with numerous how-to videos. Longer pilots or trials are available upon demand.
Inspire prices from $5-11/ user/month established on variety of workers and contract term.
– Exclusive partnership with international OKRs leader Paul Niven.
– Integrated with constant efficiency management, feedback and recognition, and more.
– Combines science-backed knowing and management advancement curricula.
– Operates finest using a Chromium web browser like Google Chrome.
– Geared mostly towards HR and C-suite buyers.
– Not full multi-language enabled.
– 14 days complimentary trial & demonstration, free 1hr OKR consultation/coaching.
– From $6/user/month.
3. Unlock: OKR – Best for teams carrying out OKR for the first time.
Open: OKR’s dashboard offers insights on OKR progress, team member development, & more. Unlock: OKR is an OKR software that retains individuals maps, objective maps, feedback, and reporting functions. The tool intends to help organizations work towards an outcomes-first culture and ensure adoption of OKRs is a shared vision formalized with a joint pursuit plan.
Open: OKR has a simple interface and UX, along with an instinctive control panel. The tool allows users to easily produce objectives and crucial outcomes and check in on them. Users can provide and request feedback within groups– even in between cross-functional groups– also perform 1-on-1s.
Unlock: OKR breaks something down to be neat easy for groups that are brand-new to OKRs. Individuals and goal maps assist envision team and task hierarchy and simple dropdown menus reveal what OKRs are attached to what staff member. Percentage conclusion bars give staff member an idea of how far along (or behind) they are in their goals.
Unlock: OKR expenses $6/user/month and provides a 14-day totally free trial and demo. The tool likewise uses free 1hr OKR consultation/coaching.
– Simple UI, easy to use.
– Guaranteed OKR framework application.
– Coaching for OKR champs readily available.
– Email integration not integrated.
– No method to clone an existing OKR.
– From $4.25/ employee/month.
4. Kazoo – Best OKR tracking software for peer-to-peer feedback.
Kazoo reveals you your objectives, progress, and encourages you to request feedback. Kazoo is a worker experience platform that comes with templates for peer-to-peer feedback such as ‘Start, Stop, Continue’ and ‘Strengths and Opportunities’. Managers can also set up and perform check-ins and 1-on-1 performance evaluations. Also check Sales questions
Kazoo offers you the capability to demand and provide feedback using the templates in their 360 Reviews feature. You can likewise produce surveys and get insights & news on the data. Kazoo integrates with BambooHR, Namely, Rippling and Speakap, & Verb. More combinations are offered through their API and SFTP.
Kazoo expenses from $4.25/ employee/month.
– Public peer-to-peer acknowledgment system.
– Points-for-rewards can incentivize OKRs.
– Ideal for remote and distributed groups.
– Minimum annual contract is $6000.
– No complimentary trial noted.
– From 6 USD/user/month and Free Demo readily available.
5. Leapsome – TOP OKR Software for performance oriented companies.
Leapsome’s intuitive visuals & cutting-edge analytics help you keep an eye on your goals and OKR progress gradually. Leapsome is an OKR platform that helps companies to concentrate on tactical goals and boost their people management processes. Trusted by business like Spotify, Northvolt, and Babbel, the platform allows a constant cycle of objectives & OKR setting, tracking and reporting at the company, group, and individual level.
Leapsome helps you exceed easy tracking by sharing and requesting feedback on OKRs at every phase. Stakeholders and actors can leave comments to offer context and discuss progress of single tasks or whole tasks. It likewise offers you the ability to relate specific, team, and business goals to one another and create an OKR tree to easily supervise progress, ownership, and the reliances on the path to success.
In addition, Leapsome comes with functions that increase responsibility across the company with goal dashboards and progress timelines which you can upgrade in real-time and filter by owner, factors, and teams. Leapsome incorporates with Personio, BambooHR, HiBob, GSuite, OneLogin, Okta, Active Directory, Slack, Jira Software, Microsoft Teams, and Calendar Apps.
Leapsome costs from $6/user/month and provides a complimentary demo.
– Ease of providing feedback to peers.
– Robust self examination tools.
– Interface is user-friendly.
– Difficult to set “lower than” objectives (expense or time reduction, etc).
– Must enquire to get pricing.
– freemium variation.
– 14 days totally free trial.
– From $5/user/month (when billed each year). A complimentary prepare for as much as 10 users is likewise readily available.
6. Officevibe – Best for setting goal and employee engagement.
Officevibe assists you develop clear objectives (goals) and the metrics (essential results) that will measure your group’s success. Officevibe is a goals-tracking tool best utilized to help remote and hybrid groups develop and maintain their work civilization.
A key feature in Officevibe’s employee knowledge medium is their Goals Tool built for OKRs, which provides you the capability to set organizational goals that line up and empower the entire business.
Officevibe goals can be positioned at both the team & organizational level, giving you the most elevated level of versatility. Organizational goals show up to everybody, and teams can link their objectives to them for much better exposure and positioning.
Likewise, because Officevibe is more than an OKR platform, you’re able to develop towards individuals success with tools for anonymous feedback, pulse studies, and one on one meetings. Officevibe incorporates with Microsoft Teams, Slack, Office 365, Google Workspace, and BambooHR.
Officevibe costs from $5/user/month and provides a 14-day totally free trial. Officevibe is complimentary for 1 team of as much as 10 users.”.
– Free to use for approximately 10 users.
– User-friendly, easy to learn.
– Slack combination for notifications.
– Departmental contrast reports for objectives.
– More tailored reporting invited.
– Engagement concerns can get redundant.
– Free trial and demo.
– From $8/user/month.
7. Betterworks – Best OKR for business.
Betterworks’ Insights tab provides a picture summary of OKR development, development, changes, and even assigns a “motivation” score based upon previous patterns. Betterworks combines OKRs, coaching conversations, and real-time feedback to assist align and focus staff members on strategic top priorities. Betterworks likewise uses insights and analytics, staff member engagement, and finest practices for program design, modification management, and adoption.
Betterworks manages transparency and positioning well by allowing staff member to track cross-functional goals just as merely as their own. Users can likewise applaud progress and nudge others for updates, which is a substantial plus.
Combinations include Google, Microsoft, Slack, Jira, G Suite, Asana, GitHub, Salesforce, Udemy, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Ultimate Software, ADP, BambooHR, and Oracle.
The style, setup choices, and rollout could be overkill for some organizations. Betterworks is finest suited for midsize and business organizations that require to support an organization-wide implementation.
Betterworks costs from $8/user/month. They also provide a demonstration and complimentary trial.
– Comprehensive company organization chart.
– Helpful conversation/review prompts for supervisors.
– Easy milestone setting within each goal.
– Gamification and social tools for engagement.
– No method to rank objectives for arranging purposes.
– Additional criteria information would work.
– freemium version.
– 14 day free trial.
– From $108 a month for approximately 10 users.
8. Weekdone – Best OKR software with unlimited OKR coaching for SMBs.
Attain strategic alignment by setting business- and team-level OKRs in Weekdone. Weekdone is developed to help companies discover, adjust and prosper with OKRs. The tool uses endless OKR coaching for paid customers who are seeking to fast-track their OKR execution and onboarding. Also check Best affiliate programs
The app uses interactive control panels to give a clear introduction of your company- and team-level goals and their present status. Team goals can be linked to the business goal, which gives staff members a clear picture of how their work impacts the company’s direction.
Workers can utilize Weekdone’s weekly check-ins to set weekly objectives that drive the team OKRs forward as well as communicate any challenges or roadblocks they might be facing. An interactive newsfeed enables everyone to discuss their activities which promotes openness and asynchronous communication. Weekdone’s OKR training includes private and group sessions, onboarding meetings, quarterly OKR evaluations, and any other training that your business might need to create a goal-oriented culture.
Due to Weekdone’s limitless coaching offer, it has an excellent value for cash for SMBs compared to other OKR software. Weekdone incorporates with Slack, Jira, MS Teams, Asana, and many more.
Plans begin at $108/month for as much as 10 users. Teams of approximately 3 users can utilize the full function set completely for free.
– Best for little & medium-sized business and teams.
– Unlimited OKR training consisted of in paid strategies.
– The newsfeed supplies openness throughout the company.
– Easy navigation and interactive style.
– Not perfect for enterprise business.
– Customization alternatives can increase established time.
– No efficiency management functions such as 360 reviews.
– Free trial.
– From $11/person/month.
9. Culture Amp – Best for customer support & training.
Culture Amp lets you set objectives at a private, team, department, or business level. Culture Amp is a worker engagement, performance, and development tool utilized by the likes of groups at Canva, Soulcycle, Etsy, Slack, Oracle, and McDonald’s for continuous people management. They are known for their intense and modern-day user interface and a relatively low knowing curve. This makes them a fantastic option for supervisors brand-new to the HR software area.
As an OKR software, Culture Amp provides features for goal tracking, multi-source feedback, efficiency ranking metrics, development-focused reviews, and services for better 1 on 1s. You’ll have the ability to easily set up unique objectives and crucial outcomes that tie into company, departmental, and/or specific initiatives. Workers can easily request or provide feedback, either anonymously or named. Culture Amp incorporates with BambooHR, Workday, SAP SuccessFactor, Personio, Namely, and Rippling.
Culture Amp costs from $11/person/month and features a free trial to evaluate the software.
– Easy to find out and use.
– Great worker engagement tools.
– Metrics to highlight high entertainers.
– Can anticipate turnover risks.
– Administrative functionality could be broadened.
– Pricing not readily offered on site.
– Not appropriate for groups under 25 individuals.
– 14 days complimentary trial.
– From $20/user/month.
10. Workboard – Best for goals alignment throughout a business.
With WorkBoard, you can utilize ORG charts to see precisely how everybody in the company’s objectives line up. WorkBoard is an OKR platform for company-wide goal alignment that is currently utilized by the similarity teams at Microsoft, Walmart, Cisco, Verizon, T-Mobile, GE, IBM, and Zendesk. Their website likewise offers OKR training and certification, results training, and lots of ongoing knowing resources like a blog and podcast. They are an unique individuals management platform that stabilizes in between a fantastic tool and an outstanding training resource.
Workboard’s crucial features for OKRs include unbiased and essential result tracking, month-to-month company evaluation reports, design templates and resources for weeklies, and a complete analytics suite. They assist you plot individual vs company goals in a way that visualizes how every effort meshes, from an entry level employee to the CEO. This tool specialized on team-oriented goals rather than individual-centric ones.
WorkBoard integrates with Microsoft Teams, Azure DevOps, Slack, Jira, Office 365, Cisco Webex, Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, Marketo, Pipedrive, Redshift, MS SQL, Snowflake, Anaplan, and a load more.
WorkBoard costs from $20/user/month and comes with a complimentary 14-day trial.
– Huge list of integrations.
– Plenty of OKR resources & training provided.
– Mobile app is wonderful.
– Great enterprise-grade tools.
– Pricing tiers not transparent.
– Hard focus on groups over the individual.
– Learning curve.