How To Get MPOnline Portal Login will be described in this article. The Madhya Pradesh government & Tata Consultancy Services Limited are working together to enhance the state’s online services through MPOnline. The state government has been providing services via the portal to residents of the entire state since its establishment in 2006. The Madhya Pradesh government’s main website, MPOnline, is where a variety of services from many ministries are created and made accessible to the general public. For additional details on the services offered by the portal and the procedure for registering as a citizen, see the article below.
How To Get MPOnline Portal Login For KIOSK Citizen Registration
In this article, you can know about How To Get MPOnline Portal Login here are the details below;
MPOnline New Citizen Registration
You must first access an account in order to enjoy the portal’s services. Just take the easy actions listed below to establish your own account.
- For more details, refer to https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/.
- Please click on the Kiosk/Citizen option that you have selected from the homepage’s top bar.
- One of the options available in the drop-down menu is “Citizen Registration.”
- An application form appears on a new page that loads when you click the link.
- Your chosen user ID and password should be entered in the blanks. All fields indicated by an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be filled out in order to move on to the next page. Since the password needs to be alphanumeric, abide by the rules.
- Verify your password in the text box, then type your recovery email address in the designated space. In the event that you lose your password or user ID in the future, please make sure you have double-checked your recovery email address.
- Enter a working cellphone number without the initial 0 or +91.
- After completing the simple math computation in the following step, click “Create Account.”
After completing the aforementioned procedures, log in with the user ID and password mentioned above.
Login to MPOnline
Using the login ID and password you generated, you can access your report after completing the registration procedure. Simply follow the easy instructions listed below to sign in. Also check Websites Login Detail
- Visit the official website at http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/.
- Click Login in the upper suitable corner of the webpage to access your account.
- We need to complete the following details on a new page in order to log in.
- From the User Type drop-down menu, choose Citizen.
- After entering your login information and password, complete the short arithmetic problem and put the answer in the box below.
- You will be taken to the homepage of your account when you click Login.
As you can see, there are several options available in the user type box, such as citizen, staff, G2g, and kiosk.
Make your choice and log in to your account if necessary as a result.
An Overview of KIOSK
Even though technology is replacing many things, there are still many individuals for whom it must be beautiful. Until that time, we must discover alternatives for everything electronic. Even though practically everyone has access to the internet, many people lack a computer or do not want to deal with the difficulties of using a transportable device to access the internet.
Consequently, the government set up KIOSKs in a variety of locations, including stores and internet cafes. The government pays the applicant for a KIOSK for their services, and they are required to follow its regulations.
Registration Requirements for KIOSK
- To register, the candidate needs to meet the requirements outlined below and be qualified for the KIOSK.
- The candidate must have completed high school and be at least 18 years old.
- The candidate ought to have extensive computer knowledge.
- The applicant’s space in a café, office, or retail space must be at least 10 by 10 square feet.
- It should be a handy location free from antisocial behavior.
KIOSK Registration Process:
Once you have read and comprehended the government’s instructions for submitting an application and fulfilling the requirements, proceed to register for a KIOSK by completing the steps listed below. Also check Paymath login
- To access the portal, click to http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/.
- Move your pointer over the KIOSK/Citizen option in the top bar.
- A new page containing KIOSK information will appear when you select Application for KIOSK from the drop-down menu.
- Clicking following will take you to the following page, where you can click Verify after checking the box that reads, “If you have read and understood the guidelines, tick here.”
- This will direct you to the KIOSK application form, which needs to have all the necessary information filled out.
- Check the box on the application form if the KIOSK location is the same as your house; if not, complete the Shop Details section with your information.
- Enter the information about your asset on the page and in the Attachments area. When you click the upload button, a set of uploading rules will show up. Upload the image and abide by the rules.
- Select the checkbox located in the disclaimer section to go to the security check page.
- Click the Send OTP button and input the code that appears on your phone to send an OTP.
- After you click the Submit button, a phone number you entered will receive an application number.
- Go back to the homepage of the portal and select Payment of Kiosk Registration Fee from the drop-down menu under KIOSK/Citizen.
- Enter your application number and go to the following page’s search.
- Follow the steps listed below to complete the registration process.
You will receive a reference number once the transaction is complete, which you should keep for any further payments. confirming again.
Conditions for Setting up a KIOSK
Even though you have the right to create a KIOSK, there are some location and socioeconomic eligibility restrictions.
- There should be plenty of seats and water fountains at the KIOSK.
- The location indicated in the registration is the only place from which the operator may operate the KIOSK.
- The setup should contain a computer, printer, scanner, biometric device, and a reliable internet connection.
- The operator needs to complete at least 200 transactions per month in order to maintain the KIOSK operational.
Should you disregard any of the rules, MPOnline retains the right to cancel the KIOSK at any moment.