Methods For Windows 11 Mail App Showing Html Code For Emails will be described in this post. Despite not having as many capabilities as its rivals, Windows’ built-in Mail software does the job. If you also use Windows 11 Mail to check your emails, it can be annoying when the software has trouble loading them and displays HTML code instead. Try the following fixes to tackle the underlying problem before you give up and think about moving to a different mail program.
Best 8 Methods For Windows 11 Mail App Showing Html Code For Emails
In this article, you can know about Methods For Windows 11 Mail App Showing Html Code For Emails here are the details below;
1. Examine your internet connection
Start with the fundamentals, shall we? The Windows Mail software may not properly process your emails if your internet connection is sluggish or unreliable, and may instead show raw HTML data. As a result, you ought to examine your internet connection first by performing a PC internet speed test.
2. Disable and Re-Enable mail Sync
The Mail app’s inability to sync properly could also affect how emails are seen. If the problem is minor, you should be able to resolve it by simply turning off and back on email account sync.
- Start your PC’s Mail application. Select Manage accounts from the menu that comes on your right after clicking the gear symbol in the bottom left corner.
- Click on your email account’s name to access its settings.
- Change mailbox sync locations by clicking on it.
- Disable the toggle for Email under Sync Options, then enable it again after a short period of time.
3. Remove and Re-Add Your Account
You can also take your account out of the Mail app and add it back in. This should compel the Mail app to retrieve each email from the server, fixing any loading-related issues. Here’s how you approach it.
- Click the backgrounds icon in the lower left corner of the Mail app.
- From the right pane, select Manage accounts.
- To access its settings, click on your email account.
- Choose Delete account from this device under.
Restart the Mail app after removing your account, then add it again.
4. Repair or reset the mail App
The built-in app restoration tool in Windows 11 can be useful when an app like Mail begins acting weirdly. This program allows you to check the Mail app for common problems and fix them. Also check Ways To Fix Netflix Not Working On Apple Tv
- To access the search menu, press the Windows key + S.
- In the search box, type “mail.” Choose App settings by doing a right-click on the top result.
- Click the Repair button after navigating to the Reset section.
Check to see if your emails are still displayed as HTML code after the Mail app has been fixed. If it does, you can try using the same menu to return the app to its original settings.
5. Temporarily Disable Third-Party Antivirus Program
Having a reliable antivirus program installed on your computer is usually a good idea. However, these programs occasionally become too cautious and block the proper launching of software like Windows Mail. Disable your antivirus software for a short period of time, then try using the Mail app once more to rule out this possibility. Also check Ways To Fix Slow Game Download Speed On Steam
6. Update the Mail App
Such oddities can also be brought on by using an outdated version of the Mail client. You must make sure that your PC’s Mail software is updated to the most recent version if you want to prevent them.
Head to the Library tab in the Microsoft Store app, then click the Get updates button in the top right corner. To install an updated version of the Mail app, click the Update icon.
7. Reinstall the Mail App
Reinstalling the Mail app is your next best choice if an update is ineffective. This should clean up any damaged or unnecessary app data on your PC and restore functionality. Also check Fix Steam Friends Network Unreachable
- To access the search menu, press Windows key + S. Type “mail” into the search field. Uninstall can be chosen by right-clicking the top result.
- To confirm, choose Uninstall once more.
Go to the Microsoft Store app and reinstall the Mail app after it has been uninstalled.
8. Install Window Updates
It’s usually a good idea to keep your Windows computer updated to the newest version. It shouldn’t take long for Microsoft to announce a remedy if the Mail app’s HTML code issue is due to a Windows bug. To enter the Settings app, press the Windows key plus I. Click the Assessment for Updates button in the top right corner of the Windows Update pane. In a Windows 11 computer, check for updates. Download any pending updates, install them, and then see if the problem is still present.
Get Back to Reading your Emails
When the Windows 11 Mail program displays your email messages as HTML code, it can be perplexing. Thankfully, if you use the aforementioned advice, repairing the problem won’t be too tough. Consider switching to a distinct email client, such Microsoft Outlook, if you’re sick of resolving such persistent problems.