The login credentials for Apple devices and services are your Apple ID and password. In order to resolve a bug or other technical issue on iOS, watchOS, macOS, or iPadOS, you might need to reset your Apple ID password. To safeguard their device data and cloud backup, the majority of users reset their Apple ID password on a regular basis. It is advisable to change passwords on a frequent basis because all data, both online and offline, is connected to the Apple ID. You may easily reset the Apple ID password on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch by following the instructions in this page. Now let’s get going.
How To Quickly Reset Apple ID Password
You may quickly reset the Apple ID password on your device, depending on what Apple products you own.
Reset Apple ID Password On A Mac
- Click System Preferences > Apple logo. [System Preferences is where you might find it on various macOS versions]
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Select Password & Security from the menu on the left.
- Select “Change Password.”
- In order to verify the modification, you must first enter the previous or current password.
- Enter the new password and press Enter again to make sure.
- To store the updated Apple ID password, click Change.
Reset Apple ID Password Using Apple Watch
- Navigate to Password & Security under Apple ID > Apple Watch Settings.
- Click the option to Change Password.
- To authenticate this modification, Apple will issue a code to Apple devices, including the iPhone or iPad.
- After confirming your identity, enter your Apple ID password as it is now.
- type the new password now, and type it again to make sure.
- Click Modify and type in the new password.
How to quickly reset Apple ID Password on an iPhone And/or iPad?
Here’s how to modify your Apple ID password on an iPad or iPhone.
- Select the Apple ID profile by opening Settings.
- Next, select Change Password under Password & Security.
- To authenticate, you ought to join the passcode on your iPhone or iPad.
- Type in the new password and confirm it when prompted.
- To save your updated password, click Change.
Use Apple Device of a Friend to reset Password
Utilize a friend’s Apple device to reset their password.
Let’s say you own an iPhone that was either lost or stolen. There isn’t another Apple product with you. Conversely, your pal owns an Apple product. This procedure can be used to change your Apple ID password. Also check How To Fix Apple Watch
- Install the Apple Support app on the iPhone or iPad of your friend.
- Choose Reset Password and press it.
- Choose an alternative Apple ID and adhere to the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Enter your password and Apple ID. To proceed, press the button.
- The verification code that was sent to that device (your friend’s iPhone) will need to be entered.
- Input the code in six digits and click the Done > Next button.
- At this point, you have two choices. A connection to reset your password will be emailed to all of your other Apple devices (not the one you don’t have) if you select the Done option. Then, follow the directions to reset the Apple ID password on the screen of that device.
The second choice is this one. The following is a list of steps for this choice.
- Click Send Code to a Trusted Number.
- Enter the verification code that you receive.
- Enter the passcode on your iPhone or iPad to confirm the password change.
- Enter the new password two times in a succession.
- Tap Next to save your edits.
Visit Apple Store to Change Password
I advise going to your nearby authorized Apple Store if you are unable to reset your Apple ID password. Meet with the experts and talk about your problem. They’ll help you to change your password. Also check Methods to Fix Apple Maps Voice Navigation
Use Web Browser to Reset Apple ID password
To reset an Apple ID password, do you require another Apple device? You can use a web browser to get into your Apple account.
- Launch your computer’s browser.
- Open appleid.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID to log in.
- Enter the password from before.
- After that, enter the new password and enter it again.
- Click Change Password to save the new password.
There are a plethora of ways to easily reset your Apple ID password. Would you like to safeguard your Apple account? Or is it better if I reset the password to fix any technical problems? Then, these methods will be useful.