How To Download And Update DirectX In Windows will be described in this article. Microsoft DirectX is a collection of technologies made to make Windows-based computers the best platform for running and presenting software with a wealth of multimedia components, including full-color graphics, video, 3D animation, and audio. Applications that use the DirectX APIs can access many new capabilities across all technologies, as well as security and performance upgrades, in DirectX.
How To Download And Update DirectX In Windows
In this article, you can know about Update DirectX In Windows here are the details below;
This post gives a general overview of how to download, install, and update DirectX on a Windows 10 computer.
Various Windows Update Methods for DirectX
Knowing the most recent version of DirectX is crucial before learning how to upgrade it. Follow these methods to obtain the DirectX version: Also check minecraft keep crashing
How to Determine the DirectX Version
- When prompted, type dxdiag by pressing Windows + S.
- Pick the top search outcome.
- You can view the DirectX version in a new window that will be opened as a result.
- Once you know the DirectX version, update it by following the instructions below.
DirectX update for Windows 10 computer
Now that you are aware of how out-of-date your DirectX version is, follow these instructions to update it.
Because Windows 10 doesn’t have a standalone package, we will be able to correct it through Windows Update.
- Open the settings window by shoving Windows + I.
- Please select Update & Security.
- Click Check for updates after selecting Windows Update.
- Wait for Windows to perform the scan and update check.
- You will be made aware of any if there are any. Follow the on-screen directions to install them. The DirectX version on Windows will be updated.
This is how Windows 11 users can upgrade DirectX. We advise you to maintain your device’s driver up to date. One of the reputable and trustworthy programs for updating drivers is Advanced Driver Updater. Also check Nintendo Switch Minecraft addons
One driver can only be updated at a time in the free version, however all drivers can be updated in the subscription version, which also offers a two-month money-back guarantee.
Writer’s Tip: Use the Best Device Driver Updater Software
You can use Advance Driver Updater to accomplish this. The program will identify out-of-date drivers and display compatible updates without wasting your time or requesting any information from you. Additionally, it will prevent you from downloading a bad driver. Use Advanced Driver Updater by doing the following steps:
- Install Advanced Driver Updater by downloading it.
- To scan your computer and assist in updating device drivers, launch the driver updater.
- Update the drivers and review the scan findings.
- If you are a Free user, you can update each driver separately by clicking the Update driver link next to it. To enjoy a PC that runs smoothly, however, registered users can click the Update All button and update all out-of-date device drivers.
- You must restart your computer to save changes. This will make it easier to see how the computer performs differently and how the device communicates with the computer.
Update DirectX on Windows PC
This is how Windows Update works to let you download the most recent Direct X version. In addition, you may utilize Advanced Driver Updater to update the driver, which will maintain all devices operating at peak efficiency and prevent BSOD or any connectivity problems. We sincerely hope you find the information we’ve provided helpful and that you’ll use it to update DirectX, preventing any problems while you play PC games.