This post will explain api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. Lots of computer system users face this error when they are attempting to open a file or a program. This “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll” error exists in the Visual Studio 2015’s Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. However, if this file is not present there, or if it may have got damaged, then this error may appear. However, this is not a really difficult problem to fix.
Effective Fixes To Remove “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing” Error
In this article, you can know about api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll here are the details below;
Check out the next area where we have actually talked about some services that will certainly assist you to eliminate this mistake. Just you need to apply the steps thoroughly.
Advice to Solve the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll is Missing Error:
Let us take a peek at the many tips and techniques that you can carry out in your PC to repair this mistake.
Trick 1: Use Windows Update to Install the Software
The Visual Studio 2015’s Visual C++ Redistributable was consisted of in the Windows Update KB2999226. You will have the ability to use Windows Update to install this update quickly. Follow the given listed below steps to complete this process effectively:-.
– Open the Start Menu & in the search box, you need to type “Update”. From the search results, you need to click on the option of “Check for updates (Windows 7)” or “Check for updates (Windows 10)”. Also check gpu mining
– Now, press the “Check for updates” button.
– After this, Windows will automatically look for the available updates. If you are utilizing Windows 7, then you have to click the “Install Updates” choice. For the Windows 10 users, the updates will be downloaded immediately by Microsoft.
– Now, reboot your system and carry out the previous steps again. You need to do it till there are no updates offered.
Last but not least, open the file that was appearing the “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll is missing” mistake and see if the mistake is still revealing. The problem will also than probable be fixed, however, if it is still appearing, you can move on to the next issue.
Trick 2: Download the Visual C++ Directly from Microsoft.
You can likewise go to the official website of Microsoft and download the Visual C++ from there. To download it effectively, you can follow the steps mentioned hereunder:.
– Visit the Microsoft Website and look for Visual C++.
– Then, press the “Download” button.
– After that, you have to choose “x86( 32 )” or “x64” as your System Type. Then press the “Next” button.
– The downloading process will now start.
– After the procedure is total, you have to locate the.exe file and double click it. After that, follow the on-screen guideline for effectively completing the setup procedure.
Now, try to open the files or the programs showing the “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll is missing” error and inspect if it is fixed. Also check crypto faucet
Trick 3: Repair the Visual Studio 2015’s Visual C++ Redistributable.
If you see that Visual C++ is present on your computer system however still you are seeing this error, then you can try to repair it. Follow the below supplied actions to fix it:-.
– Open the Start menu and compose “Control” in the search bar. Then, form the search engine result, you need to pick the “Control Panel” choice.
– Now, within the Control Panel, you need to select the alternative of “Programs and Features”.
– After that, click the “Change” by picking the alternative of “Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable” choice.
– Then, click the “Repair”.
– Next, you need to choose the “Yes” option. After that, fix the Visual C++ by following the instructions that are being shown on the screen.
Now, inspect if the mistake is resolved or not. Otherwise, you can try the next service.
Trick 4: From a great PC, Copy the File of api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll.
You have to find a great PC that is not having this error and has the exact same system configuration as yours. Then, copy the dll file from it. Follow the actions discussed here to know the process in detail.
Inspect the Windows System of Another Computer.
So, by following these steps, you will be able to examine the system setup of another PC and validate whether it matches with your system setup:-.
– Open the Search box by clicking the Windows logo secret.
– Then, you need to write “system information” and from the search engine result, click the “System Information” alternative.
– Here you will be able to discover the system configuration.
Copy the dll file from Another Computer to your Computer.
So, now you need to copy the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll file and paste it on your computer. You can do it by following the provided below steps:-.
– Press the E and the Windows key to open the “File Explorer”.
– After that, go to the C drive and go to the folder of “Windows”. After that, enter the folder of “System32”. Then, type the name of the dll and struck Enter. This will show you the dll file. Nevertheless, if you are not able to find the dll file here, then within the folder of Windows, you are provided to get in the folder of “SysWOW64”. Again, search for the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll file. Also check Latest security patch for Android 11.
– Now, copy the dll file and paste it in the exact same location on your computer system as it was on the other computer system.
After this, check if the mistake is still showing up when you are attempting to open a file or an application.
If you are unable to open a folder or an application, then at times it seems very frustrating. Hope that you will have the ability to solve the “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll is missing out on” problem by utilizing the above discussed-solutions. These are extremely simple and simple options and you will have no problem following them.